Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sharing Some Beauty

Sylvie Dances
First Birthday Card Shot!
Squinty Faces





Hi! I've been absentee again; its almost official...worst blogger ever. Since my last post, I am 4 wisdom teeth lighter, an official year older, and Sylvie is one month older. She is dancing, clapping, singing, signing, and getting into trouble. That's about all I've been doing too. I've alse been crocheting anything that stands still long enough. JoAnne's should have frequent flyer miles. I would win.
My life is hugely and directly affected by what Sylvie does. So, updates on Sylvie also reflect my state of being. That being said, Sylvie has teeth! (I did not sleep much the month of January) She is sleeping much better now, thanks to a little sleep training and prayer which involved minimal crying (both the training and the prayer). I prayed big, and God answered prayers. Sylvie sleeps much better, and even sleeps through the night most nights. Meaning, I get lots more sleep. I've learned not to get too excited too soon; things change and Sylvie will probably be back to keeping me up soon, but not now! Right now, I sleep:)
I'm planning her first birthday party, and wanted to share some beautiful and funny pictures of our little girl.
She does a really cool squinty face, which she pulled out for the camera today. I finally got a picture with her pointer finger up as she signs FAN. I've been wanting one for her 1st Birthday Invites, and I got my wish.
I'm off to sing another round of, 'If You're Happy and You Know it Clap Your Hands!!' We've added a variation; 'If you're happy and you know it do your dance'...and Sylvie dances. I'm pretty proud:)
ps
I have a mean sore throat and sound like a smoker today:( Sniffle.

1 comment:

Lanier Desk said...

Beautiful shots Lydia!! Is the red hair coming back? What a beautiful journal - of photographs AND images painted by your words. So thankful to have this connection!!! LOVE it!