Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweet & Spontaneous


TaDa...
I started a modest online store today Sweet&Spontaneous on Etsy; in it I will sell all sorts of adorable handmade goodies. And I'm excited to get creative! Some of the artists on Etsy are amazing, and provide wonderful inspiration; you should check it out.

I got the idea after I made Sylvie's hat, and she got lots of compliments and a few suggestions about selling it were made. So, I thought I'd give it a shot, and give myself a creative outlet and keep my hands from getting idle ( ahem...internet time wasting:).

So, my first item for sale is the beautiful winter hat; available now. My next item will be a Diapees & Wipes holder, though I'll probably have to call it something different. And I'll go crazy with the goods just in time for the holidays...hint hint!

If you should like anything you see on the site, and you're local...contact me to purchase so we can get around the shipping fees:)


1 comment:

Julie said...

Sylvie is so beautiful! So happy for you Lydhead! Also love your dog! I have a husky mix, Bailey, who is 2 :) as well as an American Eskimo, Nikiya, who is 9...who lives with my mom now because she doesnt like Bailey hahaha