Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sylvie's Half Birthday Is Today!!!

Sylvie was born 6 months ago today! Lets not foget...that also means I (along with my birth team) GAVE BIRTH 6 months ago. I'm just saying...it was kind of an ordeal:) A good ordeal though.


And, while we didn't do anything super duper exciting for Sylvie's half birthday, I did take some video and snap a few pictures of her 6 month old self. I probably should've set up the camera so there are pictures of more than just Sylvie, but she is the cutest human in the house (I couldn't put Sasha and Sylvie in the same category) so I figured you wouldn't mind!




Never a dull moment with a ceiling fan around:)


So sweet...this is Sylvie listening to whatever song is playing on my computer and getting a little sleepy. I should probably start making a kid safe mix because I don't want my kid's first words to be "Save a horse ride a cowboy." She seemed to really like that song today. Oi.


Gettin' rowdy!


Watching Ellen with me. Hey, if she's gonna watch TV, its gotta be Ellen:)


Those are some BIG eyes!



She is so stinkin' funny!


I call this one: "WHAT!!?! I'm six months old...why didn't anyone tell me?!?!"



Oh, she wants to crawl so badly:) She bonked her head today after a brave attempt at getting on her hands and knees. She overshot it a little;) There is NO RUSH for her to start crawling. I don't think I'm ready to keep up with a mobile baby.


She passed out at 6:30...and for those who wanted to see, this is how she falls asleep and naps.

I love her.

1 comment:

Lanier Desk said...

Oh my goodness!! She is changing so, so, so fast! I gasped at every picture and said the same thing: "I cannot believe it, I cannot believe it, AWWWW, she is so adorable." Her personality is becoming more and more evident.
How is it that she is already trying to start crawling?? What?? This whole blog made me LAUGH OUT LOUD and also tear up a bit. I love, love, love the way she naps. If I hadn't seen it myself I would not have believed even the picture. How cute is that? I love her too. I love you!