Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Getting to Know You: Episode 2




















ANNA is my beautiful sister-in-law. Before she was my sister-in-law, she was my ballet teacher's daughter, who used to cut up with me in the back of the class. She is married to my brother, David, and they have three kids: Clara, Liam, and Esther. The whole family is super cute, and I'm sure I'll be posting plenty of pictures of them soon:)

Getting to know: Anna
1. What are your first and middles names?
Anna Cathleen
2. Were you named after anyone?
No. Anna was the only name my parents could agree on.
ahh...that sounds like Denney and I, almost:)
3. List 3 things you are wearing.
Pants, shirt, flip flops
and a smile, right:)!
4. List your 3 favorite foods.
Chocolate, cheeseburger, milkshakes
NICE! You'd never know it though...she's teeny tiny.
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Green ('its not easy')
That's what I thought:)
6. List your 3 favorite things about your husband.
His sense of humor, his intellect, his creativity, he's so darn cute, life is NEVER dull with him,
did you say 3? ...sorry
7. What book are you reading right now?
Lasher by Anne Rice
8. What is your ring tone?
Whatever Clara has changed it to recently
That Clara:)
9. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Comfortable and low maintenance
10. What was your greatest musical discovery in 2008/09?
Juliette Commagere (but David discovered her and then introduced her to me)
That counts as your discovery too, I think;)
11. Where does most of your money go?
Those stupid bills everyone keeps sending me
12. List 2 vices you fall prey to.
Reading books that are not morally uplifting, and purchasing clothes that I do not need, nor can I afford
Oh, I thought you were going to say babies:)
13. Describe yourself in 1 word.
Complicated
14. Do you own any embarrasing CD's?
Can't think of an embarrasing CD (David is embarrased that I own certain CD's, but I am not. I like them, so I purchased them, and I listen to them no matter who laughs at me.
15. Bonus: Make up, and answer your own question.
Do you wish you were more creative at making up and anwering questions?
Yes, yes I do:)

And...that's Anna!

2 comments:

Lanier Desk said...

Wonderful ~ and soooo Anna! Your comments are so cute!

Lanier Desk said...

I meant..."Lydia, your comments after the answers are so cute." Makes me laugh!