Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rip Him Pants!


My little niece, Esther, just turned four years old! She is the cutest little thing, and has beautiful blonde ringlets that Ramona Quimby (fictional childrens' book character) would refer to as 'boing' curls; they boing when she walks. Because she has such good genes and funny parents, Esther has a great sense of humor. Anna and I thought it would be hilarious to have Esther answer some of the getting-to-know-you questions. She did not disappoint us!

Getting to Know You: Episode 3
Getting to Know: Esther

Esther's exact responses are in quotes, Anna's translation/commentary in parenthesis, and my comments are in blue.

1. What is your favorite sound?
"Yeah"
2. What is your favorite cereal?
"That one; cereal box" (she pointed at some picture on the computer)
3. If you were a crayon, what color crayon would you be?
"I will be a black crayon"
of course:)
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
"Liam" (it was really my dad)
5. What is your favorite movie?
"SpunchBob" (she pronounces it so funny)
HAHAHAHA
6. What is your least favorite vegetable?
"Cheese and a cookie"
I think she's trying reverse psychology on you
7. What would you cook for dinner if you were the cook?
"asketti" (spaghetti)
8. What do you think about broccoli?
"I eat it"
She's so mature;)
9. Do you plan on taking a bath tonight?
"Yes"
10. What do you think about Spongebob's pants?
"Rip him pants"
Scandalous:)
11. What is your favorite word?
"Um...SpunchBob lost him friend name Sandy"
Maybe she was still thinking about SpunchBob?
12. What do your parents do all day long?
"Fix me some cereal, and it takes so long"
Its probalby because they're trying to get your cereal out of the computer. See question #2
13. What do you do all day long?
"Go in my room and play people, little people. I win"
14. What is your favorite outfit?
"A monkey shirt" (she does NOT have a monkey shirt)
Maybe she's thinking about David's monkey t-shirt that says 'Who Flung Poo.' That's really gross when I put it in writing.
15. What is your favorite thing to do?
"Play, eat asketti" (I'm thinking this is either a game with playdough, or when she plays with her little kitchen)
16. How do you make your curls so pretty?
"Put it in pinky tails, my hair is so pretty"
Pinky tails! That is too cute:)


After her interview was over, Esther just didn't want to stop. "No. I want to do the last page still." She added these comments, as she thought we should know this about her:

"I play football and put a band-aid on"

"I put my eyes out and be a monster. AAARRGGGHH"


Ah! Doesn't she just make your day. The picture of Esther was taken by Denney when they came to visit us over Easter. I am not required to give him credit, but I feel I must credit him because it is such an amazing snapshot of Esther.
I can't get over the SpunchBob comments, can you?
Rip him pants.

No comments: